This alone is healing,
when in the heart of each
the whole community takes shape
and in the community
the strength of each is active.
a rights realm giving equality
culture, education, innovation flourishing in freedom
an economy supporting all in fraternity
General Governance Model
GENERAL GOVERNANCE MODEL
As a progressive model of social enterprise, we practice social generosity and healthy conflict resolution, and we recognize the importance of constantly nurturing a vibrant, living, and engaged community.
At the core of our life stand the children whom we serve, and their parents who support the school community according to their abilities, talents, and expertise.
· We see the life of the school reflected in the threefold social order of the Rights Sphere, the Cultural Sphere, and the Economic Sphere.
· Each sphere has autonomy over aspects of the school life while supporting and respecting the other spheres.
· We recognize that within each of the three spheres elements of the other two spheres also exist.
· Every sphere operates under the guidance of the school's vision, mission, and values.
· One person may be active in more than one sphere, always being mindful of which sphere they are acting in at the moment.
“[The cultural life] aims at a form of cooperation among men to be based entirely on the free intercourse and free association of individuality with individuality. Here human individuality will not be forced into an institutional mold. How one person assists another, how one helps another advance will simply arise from what one, through his own abilities and accomplishments, is able to be for the other.